Happy New Year!

I hope all of you have a wonderful--and safe--New Year's Eve.  We are heading away for the weekend and, after the wonderful chaos of Christmas, some fun (and sleep!) are very welcome.



I wish you all a healthy and prosperous 2010, filled to the brim with love, laughter, and luck!


I am always terrible with resolutions, yet I can't help but want to strive for what William Ellery Channing recommends:

"I will seek elegance rather than luxury, refinement rather than fashion.
I will seek to be worthy more than respectable, wealthy and not rich.
I will study hard, think quietly, talk gently, and act frankly.
I will listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with an open heart.
I will bear all things cheerfully, do all things bravely, await occasions and hurry never.
In a word I will let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common."





Happy New Year! Buon Anno!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...