Pretty Little Liars Episode and Fashion Recap: Summer Premiere - 'It's Alive'

What really happened? Wouldn't I like to know!

I think I could have benefited from watching some of the last episodes of Pretty Little Liars before settling in for the premiere last night. To be honest I didn't remember much except that Ian is supposed to be dead. Except, he's not. I think? I have no idea. Really.



I'd like to find out the answers to the mysteries but if I have to be honest I think I enjoy the relationships on this show more. Caleb and Hanna, not to mention Spencer and Toby, are too cute.


But I was wondering two things:

1. Why would Toby sneak into Spencer's house in the middle of the night? I mean, after everything that's happened and getting accused of murder and being house arrest, well, breaking and entering might not be your best option dude. Just sayin'.

A Gratuitous Caleb Shot

2. Seriously?! The real estate is showing A around Emily's house and doesn't notice those thick ass black leather gloves. Really?


 Aria's fashion trademark is statement earrings.

On the summer premiere Aria sported a
pair of dramatic beaded Porcupine Quill



Aria's striped pencil skirt by A.Y. Not Dead from ASOS and her black poet-esque blouse with cuffed balloon sleeve, drawstring and ruffled/fringed collar is the Chrysta Shirt from Guess by Marciano.


Spencer's floral tunic - Staring at the Stars from Urban Outfitters

Spencer's cognac riding boots are the Intyce
by Steve Madden ($149.95)

Aria's green peacoat is the Essex by Juicy Couture




Personally I think Mona looks like a hot mess.
Dress - Foley and Corinna

Mona's Heart Necklace -

 
Aria's jeans are by Vigoss Studios and her boots are Frye "Carmens".


Aria's blue zippered blazer is the Boxy Scoop
Collar Jacket by Free People

Aria's white tank is the Free People Sparrow Crochet Top

Aria's skull necklace is from Juicy Couture


Spencer's black lace tank (which she so kindly showed
us she planned to wear without a bra) is the

UPDATE

Thanks to Coolspotters for IDing Hanna's red horeshoe scarf.

It's by Raj Imports.




What did you think of this episode?


Photos Courtesy of ABC Family

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...