L'Aviva Home and My Inability to Focus


I think one of the problems on taking on a whole home renovation and decoration project is the tendency to lose focus. If I'm out shopping I'm easily distracted. Oooh that light fixture might work, but wait that rug! Oh, right, I'm here looking for actual chairs to sit on--priorities. And that's how it's been for me lately. There's so much to choose and buy that I'm never looking for just one thing.

When I happened on L'Aviva Home website it didn't much help. I was instantly distracted by all the dizzying possiblities and pretty objects the site offers. The first thing that caught my eye was the Granada Lantern, which I think would look heavenly hanging from the ceiling in my upstairs hallway. Our stairs hug the wall so there's not room for a big, dramatic chandelier, but something like this would do nicely, I think. Plus I love that it would add some great character to the home. (Did I mention that as well as being distracted I love so much and so many styles--modern, rustic, glam, ethnic-boho-exotic--that it's hard to narrow it down and keep things harmonious.)

L'Aviva Home also has a whole host of other gorgeous items too...


can you tell I've been ona lighting kick lately?



Shyrdak Felt Rugs--I think these are just gorgeous.
And the colours are heavenly.
I'm on the lookout for rugs for the dining and family
rooms, but those are last on the list for now.
I did find a perfect 10x7 at Homesense for only
$399 but I didn't pull the trigger and now regret it.


Mexican Coverlets--more gorgeous embroidery and colours.









What do you think?
Any plans for the weekend?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...