A Look Inside Keri Russell's Brooklyn Brownstone

I've always had an affinity for Keri Russell, ever since she appeared in that Bon Jovi music video. Mostly because I didn't know very many stars with hair curlier than mine (Rebecca Gayheart and Minnie Driver excepted). And while Keri does look different these days I think she seems like a cool, laid back celeb.

The June 2011 issue of ELLE Decor features the Brooklyn brownstone that Russell shares with her husband and son. The home's kitchen cabinets are made of reclaimed fir stained an espresso brown. The fridge is a Sub-Zero and Viking makes the range and vent hood. I like the rustic yet functional feel of the kitchen, although I can't say I'm a fan of that Rejuvenation light fixture. It just seems kind of...small.


I like the pine table, but can those wire chairs be comfortable?

I think Keri's palette can rightly be described as soothing. Light fixture by Ochre, tufted ottoman from John Derian Dry Goods, armchairs by Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams, rug from Shaw Floors and reclaimed side table and mirror by Russell's husband, Shane Deary.



What do you think?



Photographer: William Waldron





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...