What is She Wearing? Kate Middleton at the ARK Gala

Photo Credit: Samir Hussein/WireImage

First off, thanks so much for all the kind anniversary wishes yesterday. Time really does fly and I can't believe we've already been married four years and been together for nearly a decade. For those of you who have been married many, many more years than we have, I'm sure you can relate that married life sure is an adventure. Especially at times like these when we're living between two houses, knee deep in renovations with the finish line nearly in sight. It's been a stressful couple of months, but will be so worth it--or so I hope! And I know I've been bad about not posting house/reno pics but I hope to rectify that soon. Promise.


Photo Credit: Samir Hussein/WireImage





So back to Kate Middleton and the gorgeous, shimmery pink Jenny Packham gown she wore to the ARK Gala last night. Proof positive that the Duchess can do high fashion just as well as she does high street. I think this sophisticated, romantic choice was just perfect for Kate. Youthful, but elegant. I know I already did a Kate fashion post this week but the numbers seem to show that you enjoy these types of posts so I'll continue on until you beg me to stop!





Kate's ankle-strap shoes appear to be the Agata from fave L.K. Bennett and her pink satin clutch sure does look like this pink Prada box clutch, doesn't it?



Photo Credit: Giovanni Ruffino/CW


I think princess-to-be Blair Waldorf would be thrilled that she beat Kate to the Packham punch, having worn a very similar sequin Jenny Packham gown to meet her own prince's mother.


Photo: HollywoodLife.com


Earlier Kate was spotted shopping at hat maker's Lock and Co. wearing a hot pink dress, black cardigan and her now standard wedge sandals.





I believe the fuchsia dress that features a round neckline and pin-tucked bodice is Issa's "Lucky" from 2008. Kate has been spotted wearing this dress many times in a variation of colours. The wedges are L.K. Bennett's Maddox and it looks like Kate was wearing her Links of London Hope Egg Earrings again too.


What do you think of Kate's pink dresses?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...