What Is She Wearing? Kate at the Epsom Derby


I have to admit that I'm strangely fascinated by Kate Middleton (and while I know she's officially Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, I think she'll likely be Kate Middleton to me for a long time to come). For some reason she strikes me as someone I'd like to be friends with--and she seems like a fun drunk. Plus, I'm always interested to see what she wears.

On the weekend the royal family turned out at the Epsom Derby to cheer on the Queen's horse, who came in third. Kate was turned out in a white blazer and floaty dress paired with nude platform pumps. For once her hair was up--and I have to say I'm a fan of this fascinator.

So, the million dollar question is...just what--or who--was Kate wearing?

The jacket looks like this Nessie tweed blazer by Joseph,
available for £460.00 at Selfridges.


Impossible to tell without seeing the top, but
Kate's floaty white dress looks like Reiss' Peacock style.


The Duchess' accessories are once again from L.K. Bennett.
Kate's taupe platform pumps are the Sledge2 Courts (£175.00).
Kate's straw bag is the Natalie Clutch (£140.00) and
her hat is from Whiteley.


Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie wore
polka dots and floral.

Sophie of Wessex had a pretty hat.


What do you think of the derby outfits?
How was your weekend?


Photos Getty / Daily Mail UK



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...