What is She Wearing? Kate Middleton at the Order of the Garter

Photo: Getty/The Mirror UK


Photo: Daily Express.co.uk/princess-diana-remembered.com


Kate Middleton is killing me lately. It seems like every time I blink she's out there waving in a new outfit. Not that I mind, really, it's just hard to catch up. And I thought those two crazy kids were supposed to be keeping a low profile? I can just imagine what it's going to be like when the Duchess visits Canada (they're estimating 40 outfits in 9 days).


But I digress, let's talk about Kate's dove grey coat and matching silk dress, which she wore to the Order of the Garter ceremony today. Both are by Katherine Hooker, the Buxton Dress (according to the designer it is "cut on the bias in Mercury crepe silk satin") and the Buxton Coat in Ash Simla silk. Kate's hat is from Rachel Trevor-Morgan Millinery.


Kate Middleton's grey suede pumps are the Malone by Rupert Sanderson. (Confirmed on the designer's Facebook).

What do you think of this outfit? Unfortunately, to me, it doesn't have the same style as that white McQueen coatdress. For more Kate Middleton / Duchess of Cambridge fashion click here.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...