Pretty Little Liars 'Be Careful What U Wish 4' Episode & Fashion Recap


My Gossip Girl episode recaps and fashion posts seem to be pretty popular, so I figured I'd try out a Pretty Little Liars post as well. Monday has pretty much shaped up to be my TV night, with both GG and PLL keeping me entertained.

When we saw them last the Fantastic Foursome had just viewed the video of Alison and Ian that had mysteriously appeared on Spencer's laptop. Of course, instead of hot footing it over to the police station they wring their hands, plan, argue and scheme until someone (we presume Ian who walked right into the room while his face was plastered on the laptop screen) steals the laptop and erases the video. I know these kinds of shows need to create suspense and drama, but seriously, the four of them together could not be that stupid. 


Also this episode:

We're introduced to mysterious bad boy Caleb.
I like him. I think he likes Emily.

Emily thinks that Maya has moved on.
Or has been brainwashed by the nature camp people.

Hanna dances for dollars. Well, A offers her a hell of a lot of money to dance with Lucas. Hanna feels awful because she knows how Lucas feels about her. Hanna's boyfriend breaks up with her. Hanna and Lucas just need to get together already and thwart A's evil plan.

Aria is jealous of her old babysitter who is visiting from New York and crushing on Mr. Fitz. I mean, she's published and Mr. Fitz can hold her hand in public! How can Aria compete? Mr. Fitz assures Aria that she doesn't need to compete, she's the one he loves. They almost kiss, then they remember that they are at the school dance and stop themselves.

I thought this episode was pretty good and entertaining,
except for the contrived stupidity of the Foursome.

And now for the Pretty Little Liars fashion rundown...

I really liked Hanna's Madison Marcus green beaded tee.
Admittedly it might be a bit much for daytime at a high school,
but that's why I love these shows.
Jacket - Bebe
Leggings - Trouve
Boots - Guess
Bracelet - Marc Jacobs
 
Spencer's purple jacket by We the Free
Shirt - Zara
Tie - Commodore
Skirt - French Connection
Tights - Hue
Boots - Louboutin 

Aria's Cropped Heart Tee by Laugh Cry Repeat by AZFN
Suspender Shorts - Club Monaco
Boots - Guess
Necklace - Juicy Couture
Bracelet - Nicolina Royale
Earrings - Stylist's Own
 
I think Aria looked fab in her black lace Porcelain dress (great back).
Slip - American Apparel
Jacket - Zara Basic
Shoes - Guess by Marciano
Bracelets - J. Crew and Fossil

Looooved Aria's Rachel Roy earrings

Spencer's Joie dress was sophisticated and a great colour.
Shoes - Zara TRF Pumps

I was really feeling the accessories this episode including Spencer's
Tarnish necklace (I actually bought my mom an almost identical
necklace as part of her Christmas gift) and her sparkly-in-the-back
Jasper and Jeera belt (sorry for the blurry screencap!)

Hanna's Floral Pencil Dress and Belt - Betsey Johnson
Shoes - Coach

Emily's dress by Aqua
Boots - Born Crown
Necklace - Urban Outfitters


Do you watch Pretty Little Liars?
Did you catch this episode? Thoughts?
Fave outfit?
My, I'm full of questions, aren't I!




Photos via ABC Family
Screencaps by moi




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...