What is She Wearing? Kate Middleton at the Opening of Buckingham Palace Exhibit


via dailymail.co.uk

I think my tweet earlier was correct and that Kate's nude coloured dress is indeed by Joseph. It looked so similar in fabric and colour to the one she wore in PEI that I figured it must be. Still, I've been stumped on coming up with an actual photo of it.


All About Kate has put forth two Joseph options that, together, pretty much make up Kate's dress today. A dress that I can't say I was a huge fan of, mostly because of the colour:

The Joseph 3/4 length dress is pretty much the same cut, except that Kate's dress features a deeper V neckline with more drape and the fabric (and colour) is obviously different.


The Joseph Athena crepe dress, on the other hand,
delivers where fabric and colour is concerned.

Kate also wore her Jimmy Choo Lovely pumps and that
diamond circular necklace, which I don't think anyone has ID'd yet.

What did you think about Kate's dress today
when touring Buckingham Palace with the Queen?


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...