What is She Wearing? Kate Middleton on the Last Day of the Royal Tour


And we're back to the navy and ivory, folks.
Kate's outfit today, on the last day of the royals' tour of North America, was pretty and understated, but I don't know I can say I was totally feeling it. I mean, she was wearing crochet. Which didn't look bad on her, but still. Crochet.


Kate's navy and white crochet top is from Whistles--its a few years old--as is her ivory pleated skirt (the Dobby Pleated Skirt currently available at John Lewis). Kate accessorized with the new sapphire and diamond earrings she's been sporting a lot lately along with her mystery navy suede pumps and nude clutch.

Cute, right?


I think these two are the real deal, a very cute couple.
You can tell by the way that Kate looks at William that she just
adores him, which I happen to think is adorable.

So its back to the U.K. for Wills and Kate--who flew commercial BTW--and we can go back to regularly scheduled programming back at the blog. I think I've had enough enough shoes and clutches for awhile.


What did you think of Kate's farewell to L.A. outfit?


Photos via The Daily Mail



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...