Super Femininity



Natalia, Karen and Christy for LV Fall 2010: Perfection.


These ladies--in their 20s, 30s and 40s--were photographed by Steven Meisel and styled by Karl Templer.




{via}


I just wanted to add an arrivederci to the Italian national team who crashed and burned yesterday at the World Cup. I'll always be an Azzurri fan (no matter how terribly they play), but I unfortunately never had much faith in this particular team. Frankly the whole thing is embarrassing. I think when it comes down to it we were missing a good playmaker (with Pirlo being injured and having no one to replace him), were lacking in goal (not sure that would have been fixed even if Buffon hadn't been hurt) and were, well, arrogant. I'm looking forward to some great games coming up and I know next time will be better, because, really, how can it be any worse?

{via}

A clear "WTF just happened?!!?" face
{via}





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...