Anne Hathaway's Oscar 2011 Fashion

I still don't get the Anne Hathaway-James Franco hosting duo,
but I did enjoy watching Anne's many outfit changes last night
even if I didn't love them all. Truth? I felt bad for Anne because she
seemed to be trying so hard. Maybe that was half the problem.

Anne Hathaway wore vintage Valentino red
on the carpet. Is that a floral I spy under the skirt?
Jewellery by Tiffany, shoes Vivier.

Anne opened the Oscars wearing a white Givenchy Couture gown.
Jewellery by Tiffany, peep toe pumps by Brian Atwood.



Next Rachel Zoe-styled Anne sported a custom
Lanvin tuxedo and swingy ponytail. I liked this look.
My favourite part? Those sparkly custom Atwood
"Fionas" covered in Swarovski crystals.


Hathaway's ballgown was custom made for her by Vivienne Westwood. The actress also sported a diamond and amethyst necklace and a yellow sapphire and diamond ring from Tiffany plus Jimmy Choos.


Anne's sparkly, fringed 70s-style confection was by
Oscar de la Renta. She paired it with Choos.


This jewel toned Atelier Versace was one of the
Anne looks I liked best. The gown was paired
with more Tiffany jewels and Casadei pumps.


Wasn't a huge fan of Anne's futuristic-looking
sapphire Armani Privé, but did like the colour.



Anne's last look was this high-necked, crystal Tom Ford.
Glam, yes, but there was something off about it.
Mostly I couldn't take my eyes off the seams that lead
right to her nipples.


What did you think of Anne's hosting duties and fashion?
Fave and least fave looks?



Images via Zimbio, Entertainment Weekly, ShoeLaLa.ca, Style.com



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...