Pretty Little Liars 'A Person of Interest' Episode & Fashion Recap

Hanna's Black Blouse with Bow by Bebe

Love was in the air on Pretty Little Liars, as well as something quite a bit more sinister. I enjoyed the mystery sort of taking a backseat to the developing relationships. I have to say I'm quite enjoying Hanna and Caleb (his comment about the queen of handbags being Dora the Explorer in the woods was great) as well as Spencer and Toby. But Caleb being shady and in one some scheming with an unknown baddie? Boo, hiss. Although I do wonder who the mystery person is. Maybe Ian? I also feel bad that now Spencer seems to have gotten herself in the middle of quite a mess.


Aria is a bit too needy/clingy/whiny for my taste. Nice that she confessed to Ezra, though, and the "thank you for looking at me the same way you did yesterday" was touching. As for Emily I'm not sure if I'm loving this new romance--honestly, this swim girl seems to have a truckload of issues--and what about Maya? Talk about out of sight, out of mind. And what was with the karaoke in the dive bar? Seemed a little too Glee for a truck stop. What did you think about the episode?


Pretty Little Liars "A Person of Interest" Fashion


Aria's Purple Ruffle and Mesh Tank Dress - Bebe "Caroline" 
Shoes - Guess


Loved the colour of Hanna's blue jacket. I want.
Jacket and Shirt - Bebe
Leggings - Trouve
Boots - Vintage


Emily's tank top by All Saints
Jacket - Levi's
Jeans - BDG at Urban Outfitters


I had to laugh when Toby made the comment about Spencer
not being comfortable in her buttoned up jacket and tie.
Jacket - Juicy Couture
Blouse - Twelve by Twelve
Jeans - Paige
Boots - Louboutin



Photos Courtesy of ABC Family





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...