Beautiful Room: 02.02.11


Happy Groundhog Day!
On this winter day I'm dreaming of spring so designer Lisa Sterio's
vibrant home seems like just what the doctor ordered.
The fabric for the chartreuse living room drapes--the inspiration
for the room--were purchased for $10/yard. The chartreuse (which
I think we all know by now I adore) paired with bright pink
and neutral black and white makes this not only a stylish room
but a happy one--and who wouldn't want to live here in the
middle of drab February?

(On an unrelated note: I can't believe it's February already!?!)


While I do love chartreuse I've always been a big fan
of blue too. This blue rug makes the room, I think.
And as I have a soft spot for anything peacock I
die over those chairs. Paired with gold it looks so rich.


The bedroom is much more sedate colour-wise, but no
less sumptuous. The grey accents are so chic and I
love the texture added by the fur throw.


So what do you think? Could you live in a home this colourful?
You can see more photos on the Style at Home site.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...