Casual Baroque at Jason Wu & Victoria Beckham Collaborates with Louboutin


Jason Wu's Fall 2011 RTW show was one of my favourite so far at New York fashion week. I love how the designer's clothes are all so wearable and I love the touch of the dramatic in his "Baroque meets sportswear" show. Granted, I could have done without the Col. Sanders-esque neck bows accessorizing some of the looks, but other than that I was pretty much hooked.


Gold was obviously Jason Wu's metal of choice for fall. Models' eyes and hair were slicked in it, and their fingernails and the spikes of their heels were dipped in it.

I loved the feminine hosiery on display.

This colour combo is so chic to me.
I think it would be perfect for a room, too.

Maybe a subtle hint to Michelle Obama that the next time she needs red and dramatic she can look to Wu instead of McQueen?

What do you think of Wu's looks?


Also, here's a sneak peek at Victoria Beckham's collection, which was shown today, including her first-ever show collaboration with Louboutin (a match made in high heel heaven, no?)

Photo by Mitchell Sams [via]



Jason Wu Photographs by Marcus Tondo / GoRunway.com via style.com



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...