Funny & Cheeky Valentine's Day Cards

{I Effin Love You Card by Crab Apple Design}

So, here's the deal.
I like Valentine's Day.
Gifts, chocolates, wine.
What's not to like?

{All That and a Bag of Chips Card by Creativity Cards}

That said, M and I are not really mushy romantics.
And M is definitely a man of, shall we say, FEW words.
We're not the type to give each other heartfelt cards..
A funny/witty/cheeky card on the other hand?
I am ALL over that.

...kinda like how butter loves toast...


Some other funny cards that are right up my alley:



I think this card appeals to me because of the dog
rocking out on the tambourine--in a tutu.
{You Rock My World Card by Betty Bits}


For taking that new relationship to the next level...
{A Confession Card by Navy Blue Notes}






Which, let me tell you, is a hell of a lot.


If your relationship is of the Ronnie and Sammi variety
this Love is a Battlefield card would do nicely.




I like the ostriches.


I don't think this is strictly true in my case...
{Crazy Love II Card by Up Up Creative}




{Yo Girl Tiger Card by Wild Little Goose}


For the single gals -- they should get Valentine's Day love too!


I think this (or the first) may be the winner for me...




So tell me, what do you prefer?
Funny or romantic?

Happy Monday!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...