Gossip Girl 'It-Girl Happened One Night' Episode and Fashion Recap

Serena, Don't You Know Better Than to Cross Blair?

This episode actually made me sad. I don't watch Gossip Girl to be sad.
And I was rooting against Chuck. That doesn't happen very often, either.
I think it's because I can't stand when he's in lovesick puppy mode.
How long have Chuck and Raina known each other in GG time?
It can't be that long. Not long enough to build the freakin' girl
Venice and to tell her she's "sacred" to you. Barf.
Although I did have to laugh when Dan was all, "Oh, he's good."

I do hope Chuck sticks it to the Thorpes. Eventually. With Lily's help.

And, yes, I'm still liking Dan.
Dan and Blair = Cute
Dan and Nate = Cuter
Dan and Serena = Never. Again.
It really depends who they pair the guy with, that said
I actually found it cute how Blair and Dan settled in for
a nice Valentine's Day viewing of...Rosemary's Baby. So Blair.

Blair's robe is by Natori

I think Serena loses brain cells by the episode.
I think at the end she remembered she was supposed to have Blair's best interests at heart, mostly she was just worried about the fact that she has pre-paid the masseuse. Since when does she even care to have "friend time" with Blair?! The girl just really doesn't know how to be alone. And how she thought going behind Blair's back to Raina was a good idea is beyond me. But I'm glad that they made up in the end.


Ben still creeps me out. He needs a cheeseburger.

Poor Eric. And Rufus. Did you see him getting shooed away by Lily?
Could they make him any more butler-like? He was carrying a tray.

Amrita Singh South Fork Hampton Necklace [similar]

Line of the Night:
Lily to Chuck: "Yes, I keep Szun Tzu next to Emily Post on my bookshelf."


Serena's Button-Down - Nili Lotan
Cami and Shorts - Mai
Socks - American Apparel
Blair's Silk Sheets - Kumi Kookoon

Blair's Plaid Cape - Joie Prescott Plaid Hooded Cape
Skirt - Rodarte
Blouse - Diane von Furstenberg
Bag - Lai

Serena's Sequined Dress with Slit Sleeves - Haute Hippie

Gown - Marchesa
Earrings - Swarovski Nocturne Square
Serena's black gown is a Ralph Lauren Black Label Beaded Antonia Dress
Earrings - Badgley Mischka Lace Dangle

 Serena's black fur-trimmed coat is by Gryphon
Gryphon Black Napolean Coat

UPDATE: Lily's Bird Necklace - "Blue Valtesse" Shourouk
[via]

Serena's coat and cardigan by Catherine Malandarino
Boots - Michael Kors
Pants - Paige
Bag - VBH Top Handle

Blair's Double-Breasted Metallic Blazer is Balmain
Tapered Pants - Stella McCartney Resort 2011
Blouse - Diane von Furstenberg
Necklace - Noir
Red Bag - Aldo "Cyphert"


Off to enjoy what's left of Valentine's Day.
Hope you had a great night!
What did you think of Gossip Girl?







Courtesy of TVFanatic, InStyle, Coolspotters



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...