Gossip Girl 'Panic Roommate' Episode and Fashion Recap


There were some good lines tonight, but the episode left me feeling anxious and kinda...angry. I'm hoping Valentine's Day will have something better in store for us than just Serena making goo-goo eyes at inappropriate older men, especially ones who have spent the better part of the last three years behind bars plotting her destruction. Also:

1. Having Ben live with Dan is just stupid. Even for Rufus and Serena. Plus cruel and unusual punishment considering how much Dan loves Serena off. I don't even like Dan and I can see that making him live through this should be a violation of the Geneva Convention or...something.

2. Serena is stupid. Okay, so not anything new but sometimes it's astounding how much of a dumba$$ the girl really is. How can you be in love with a different guy every minute?

And, yes, your mom f-ed Ben over but he tried to destroy your life and now you're chasing him around like some kind of lovesick, stalker puppy?! C'MON! I nearly cheered when Blair asked her if she liked Ben or just the idea of him. Touché, Blair. Touché.


3. Is it just me or at the end there did Chuck honestly seem into Raina? Make me want to throw up why don't you, writers. I already had to go through the Chuck-Eva thing this season. I've had enough. Chuck can sleep with who he wants but he obviously needs to be pining for Blair. Okay? Good.

4. Epperly (Seriously?! Epperly?) ups and quits and then just hands Blair her job. Apparently, there is no one more qualified for the position than the intern who started six days ago? Obviously W is hard up.

5. I felt so bad for Eric at the end. Glad Nate and Dan stuck it to Damien.



Line of the Night...

Nate to Blair: "Don't diss The Sound of Music. It had nuns and Nazis. And Julie Andrews was hot!"

Also loved Florence and The Machine--and their harp!



And now for the stuff that makes even the bad
episodes worth watching...the fashion!


Next week promises to bring even more glam.
I love the Marchesa gown Blair's seen to be wearing.
  
Yellow Ruffled Taffeta Blouse - Oscar de la Renta
Cardigan - Alberta Ferretti

Striped Skirt - Bensoni

Bensoni Camel Coat Fall 2010 RTW

 Blair's Brown Alligator Bag - Lodis Cayman Eunice Handheld


Serena's Animal Print Scarf - We Are Owls
Coat - Max Mara


 
I'm not sure how I feel about Serena's Kauffman Franco
glittery purple halter dress. I do like the accessories.

Cuff - M.C.L.

Kinda crazy, but cool clutch - Shourouk 

Crystal Scarf - Valentino


Blair's red dress at the party was
Versus Fall 2010. Wasn't a huge fan
but I did love her ponytail and red lips.


This outfit would probably be a disaster on anyone else.
Blazer with Flower - Valentino
Blouse - Bensoni (see photo above)
Garland Antique Jacquard Shorts - Theory




What did you think?
Fave look of the night?



Check out my Pretty Little Liars




Gossip Girl photos Giovanni Ruffino/CW
Runway photos via style.com
Screencaps by Me





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...