Message in a Bottle


Remember when I was all like, "I don't like anything romantic for Valentine's Day! I only want things that are funny and witty, and maybe even borderline offensive!"? Well, scratch that. If M were to give me a card I would not only die of shock, but would prefer cheeky to mushy.

However, if he's reading this (he isn't--he doesn't follow le blog) and he DID want to splash out on the romance I think these Message in a Bottles (from Miniature Rhino) would be the perfect way to do it.



Why, you ask? Well...

1. I love getting real mail.

2. They're not your typical cheesetastic Hallmark cards.

3. The message can be totally personalized.

4. Really, they're just adorable.

Aaaand they would work for any occasion.



Your personal message gets hand-transferred by typewriter onto vintage book paper then sealed with red wax and put into the glass vial you see above. Your glass bottle gets decorated with a tiny, monogram-stamped key tied on with twine.


I'd love to unwrap this on Valentine's Day--or any day!
And if the message inside was funny, cheeky and/or witty all the better.



So what do you think?
Message in a Bottle - yay or nay?

Dating, married or single I hope
you have a wonderful day today!

via last year's post xoxo





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...