Bridal Shower Outfit: Chic Shorts

Wedding season has definitely kicked off for me. The schedule this year isn't as bad as last (we had thirteen weddings + assorted related events at last count), but it is definitely pretty busy. Which always raises the question of what to wear. My rundown usually goes something like...is it cute? fashionable? comfortable? have these people seen it before? It's never ending. This Sunday I had another bridal shower and got a call from a friend who had decided she wanted to wear a pair of dressy navy shorts. Now my friend has the height and the legs to pull this look off (I don't) so I was totally for it although she wasn't sure what to pair with it. My suggestion went something like this...

Chic Shorts

A feminine top paired with metallic high heels (nude platform heels were also considered) brought to life by some bright accessories. My friend pulled off a variation of the above and she looked great, although ended up a bit chilly because there was, like, snow or hail or somesuch yesterday, which is so not cool for mid-April. What did you do this weekend?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...