Gossip Girl 'Pretty in Pink' Episode & Fashion Recap

Blair's Pink Gown - Oscar de la Renta


Looks like royal wedding fever has hit Gossip Girl. And while I'm okay with Blair having her princess moment we all have to know that this whole thing with Louis is just beyond. What reason could this boy have for suddenly deciding to see Blair again--especially against the wishes of his parents? And after all that Dan drama he just takes Blair at her word and debuts their "relationship" in front of the paparazzi?

What, you say? I'm not supposed to try making sense of GG plots? I just have to sit back and enjoy the clothes and great one-liners...Right. Sometimes I forget.

I LOVE Serena's sparkly grey cardigan (Gryphon) and croc VBH Brera bag.
In True SWF Fashion Charlie Wears Serena's We Are Owls Scarf
I'd love to know who makes the ring Serena wore with this outfit.


I don't want this show to be realistic, necessarily, (where would the fun be in that?) but every once in awhile it would be good for my health if it did make sense and the characters acted semi-intelligent. At least the ones that are supposed to the smart ones.


Lily's White Sweater - Fishing Mini Coat by AUGDEN





You know, I never thought I would, but I like Blair and Dan, and that scene in Serena's bedroom just reminded me why. I know that Blair and Chuck will likely end up together, and that fits, but in the meantime if Blair's going to be with someone else it shouldn't be with cardboard Louis. I was also very happy that Blair let Serena have it. S definitely had it coming...and what was with all the bitchiness this episode? I thought Serena was the non-schemer?

And do I dare hope that all this means that Chuck and Dan are now both going to fight for Blair--that would definitely be entertaining!

Lily's One-Shouldered Dress -


Line of the night was Lily's reference to the "Botox bitches in pink cocktail dresses" in her apartment. Go Lily. And since when does Nate's mom have any reason to be all high and mighty? Was she not just shunned because her husband is a felon?!

Oh, and Charlie? You can take the first train out of town. Vanessa will keep you company. Do tell, wat did you think of the episode?

And I can just say that I squeed when I heard the "I'm Chuck Bass, love of her life" line from next week? Chuck's been acting like a complete douche but I'm glad he's realized Blair's the one for him. Uh, Louis, it's on. Like Donkey Kong.


Blair's Dress - Christian Dior Spring 2010
Necklace - Rich Rocks



Serena's Pink Dress - Marchesa Fall 2010,
Starfish Cuff - Alkemie
Charlie's Dress - BCBG Spring 2010 (I'm not a fan),
 Clutch - VBH
 


Jacket - Christian Cota Fall 2010
Earrings - Rich Rocks




For more fashion you can check out the Gossip Girl boutique on Gilt Groupe with outfits styled by Eric Daman.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...