Gossip Girl 'The Kids Stay in the Pictures' Episode & Fashion Recap


Serena's Black Dress by Marchesa
Wrap - Spazooie
Earrings - Carolee


Sorry for the delay in Gossip Girl posting, it's just that with the impending move and all things have been crazy busy around here. Anyhoo, I got to watch the episode tonight and I thought it was pretty good, although I do find it disconcerting how GG is constantly jumping around in the timelines. It's always difficult to know if a day or a month has gone by between episodes.


Lily's Black Dress by Roland Mouret
Earrings - Ippolita
Shoes - Jimmy Choo

I'll admit I'm kind of disappointed how they whitewashed this Dan and Blair thing. Yeah, I think Blair and Chuck need to be together in the end, but he's acted pretty shitty towards her lately. Not just dating other people, which I think is fair, but declaring his undying love for both Eva and Raina. Ick. And now all of a sudden Chuck magically knows Blair is supposed to be part of his new legacy? Whatevs, Chuckles. I'm going to need to see a bit more than that from you if you want me to swoon again.


Serena's Patchwork Coat - Ralph Lauren Blue Label (Simon)
Cardigan - M Missoni
Bag - Louis Vuitton FW 2010 Psyche Satchel
Tights - Hue


And now it looks like they're throwing the Prince back into the mix. Interesting. I have to say if GG were the Blair Show I'd be pretty happy. Not much else interests me. Certainly not Nate and whiny Raina or shit disturbing Vanessa (looks like V's auditioning for the role of Gossip Girl the way she dishes). I damn well don't care about Billy Baldwin or poor butler Rufus. Lily is pretty cool, and I did enjoy watching the Rhodes girls bonding over gold lame and pot brownies, but her sister annoyed me and the new girl is a little too SWF for my liking. And PLEASE no more Dan and Serena. PLEASE.


Blair's Sequined Blazer from Oscar de la Renta's Resort 2011 Collection


There was also one part that had me literally screaming at the screen. Carol tells Lily that if Charlie stays they have to keep an eye on her. AT ALL TIMES. I mean, after what happened, naturally...Except we don't know what happened and neither does Lily. WTF?! I'm all for suspense but not so much into the stupidity.

What did you think of this episode?



Lily and CeCe Wearing Earrings by Gerard Yosca
Lily's Pink Earrings are Rose Quartz Teardrops Featuring Swarovski Baguettes
CeCe's Earrings are Hand-Cut Japanese Glass Pear Clips Surrounded by
Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones


Vanessa's Striped Dress with Stars by No. 6 Store
Cardigan - Rachel Comey
Necklaces - Sequin
Earrings - Double Happiness
Tights - Hue
Boots - Pour La Victoire


Charlie seems a little crazy to me...
Charlotte's Sweater - Diane von Furstenberg
Coat - Comptoir Des Cotonniers
Floral Tank - Joie Montreal
Necklace - House of Lavande
Ring - Gara Danielle

Raina's Purple Dress by Herve Leger


Vanessa's Knit Alpaca Marilyn Wrap Sweater by AUGDEN


Charlie's White Dress by Zac Posen


Charlotte's White Knit Turtleneck
by Catherine Malandarino


Photos Courtesy of Giovanna Ruffino / The CW
Screencaps by Moi


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...