When Tommy Met Anna...in Toronto


I'm a big Anna Dello Russo fan.
I like that she seems to really love fashion
and that she has the courage to wear fruit
in her hair with stylish aplomb.


And I adore Tommy Ton and his photographs.
He has captured some of my favourite street
style images and I love the way he never forgets
 about capturing the details and accessories.


Yesterday both were in town for the launch of the new photo
exhibit on display at The Room at The Bay in Toronto.
You can catch When Tommy Met Anna, an exhibit of some
of Ton's photographs of ADR, until April 29th.


What are your plans for the weekend?
Any Easter celebrations scheduled?
Whatever you're doing I hope you have a great one!



Photographs 1 and 2 by David Pike for Toronto Life
Photograph 3 and 4 by Tommy Ton via Style.com 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...