Gossip Girl 'Shattered Bass' Episode and Fashion Recap


How can there only be one episode of Gossip Girl left?
I know I have a million things I should be doing other than watching,
but I'll certainly miss my Monday fix.

For once I don't even know where to start.
Chuck! Blair! Louis! Thorpe!
And Jack Bass. Back and teaming up with...Chuck?!
I almost like it.


I'm glad Chuck got some closure over the Thorpe situation,
but I wanted to bop Nate over his pretty little head.
It's been confirmed: dude is as stupid as he looks.

I'm not so afraid Thorpe will hurt Blair, I'm mostly
mad that he ruined her princess moment (classic that
Cyrus, who I love, called her a "princess bride.")
But I guess if nothing else Blair leaving the party shows
that she'll always choose Chuck first.

Serena Looking Pensive in a Christian Dior Fall 2009 Dress


And just when I was starting to like Louis a bit.
He seemed cool this episode, like he really cares
about Blair and he wasn't all jumping to conclusions
and breaking off engagements willy nilly.


Blair's V-Necked Coral Dress by Fendi
Flower and Chain Necklace by Louis Vuitton Resort 2011 [via]



Although I do think the party ultimatum was a disaster
waiting to happen. See also: Chuck Bass, Empire State Building.
Blair should have really known better.


Blair's White Triple Chain Tweed Coat - Phoebe Marais by Milly
Scarf - Oscar de la Renta
Satchel - LV Les Extraordinaires Monogram Guipure
Nude Patent Pumps - Giuseppe Zanotti


I'm hearing Vanessa and Jenny won't be back next season, which I'm glad about.
Now if we can just send Charlie along we'd be good.
I thought Serena overreacted a bit about the dress at the party--
she really looked like she wanted to rip it off right there--
but Charlie, as predicted, is legit crazy.

I mean, you kind of have to be to throw your entire
prescription--which Rufus just filled out for you--in the trash.
In. The. Trash. Can.
The living room trash can.
Really?

Blair's Engagement Party Dress from
Alexis Mabille's Fall 2010 Couture Collection



I'm soooo looking forward to next week!


Serena's coral dress (she does look great in that colour)
Earrings - Beatrice by Amrita Singh
Cuff - Snowflake by MCL
{Georgina, seen in the next episode, is in Marchesa from 2007}


 
Serena knew that Charlie's gold dress was Pamela Dennis Couture.
Earrings - Double Happiness
Gold Cuff - Alexis Bittar
Clutch - Nancy Gonzalez
Mostly because she'd already worn it in Season 1.
Just look at that bow...I guess the tag wasn't the only thing that
Charlie ripped out and threw into the trash along with her pills. [via]



How about you? What did you think of this episode?



Photos: CW, gossipgirlonline.net


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...