Romo Wallpaper


I've been toying with the idea of wallpapering our powder room for awhile now. I go back and forth. I'm the most indecisive person alive.



On the weekend I fell in love with some of the offerings from Romo Wallpaper, the colourways and slight sheen of the designs totally caught my eye. Unfortunately these are on the brink of being discontinued at the store I visited--and not cheap.




These are the colours I'm thinking of for my kitchen

While I fell in love my husband is worried the patterns might be a bit much for a small space. So, tell me, how much do you think is too much (how busy is too busy)?


What do you think of these designs?
How was your weekend - mine wasn't much of a
weekend, but at least we're seeing reno progress!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...