"True Blood" Stars Engaged


It appears that that the deep love displayed on HBO's hit show, True Blood, is no act. Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse) and Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton) confirmed to People that they are engaged. The co-stars met on set and have been dating since early this year. Moyer has children from previous relationships; Billy, 9 years old, and Lilac, 7.

Paquin told AOL Television, "Obviously, if you're already with that person then you're not having to sort of get over the 'Wow, I'm naked with someone that I don't even know the middle name of. I think that regardless of what kind of scene you're doing, the better you know the person you're working with and the more comfortable you are with them, the more open and real your performance can be. And that goes for stunt scenes and heavy emotional scenes and sex scenes. OK, so I have a little bit of a leg up in that particular area with my on-screen [partner]."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...