Vanessa Hudgens Is Ready To Move On


Just because you start out as a Disney star doesn’t mean you have to be one for the rest of your life. Like Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens also has plans to venture out. Even though Bandslam was another high school movie for the young star she has no desire to let herself get type casted into any specific role.

"I love High School Musical," the actress told MTV News while promoting Bandslam “But I feel like I've moved on. And I'm doing different things and growing up. Honestly, I just kind of do things I feel passionate about,"

What might she be passionate about? Something I’m sure you’ll never guess. She’s always “wanted to do action. That was my biggest go-to when I wanted to play the sexy girl was to be in an action film, and I get to do that in Sucker Punch, and I'm so excited."

Hopefully Sucker Punch will do better in theaters, better than how Bandslam has done so far.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...