The End of Fall Out Boy

Fall Out Boy members Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump have confirmed the rumors that Fall Out Boy is not currently together. "As far as I know Fall Out Boy is on break...I can't predict that I'd ever play in Fall Out Boy again," Wentz blogged on Tuesday.

Stump made a comment affirming this to Spin.com. "I'm not in Fall Out Boy right now," he said. Stump's statement just refers to the state of the band right now, but Wentz sees the breakup as a more permanent thing. "A hiatus is forever until you get lonely or old, [and] I don't plan on either," Wentz tweeted. He also tweeted that in order for him to continue with Fall Out Boy "Something would have to change in my head or my heart--not my wallet. It'd have to be real."

The band member do still have fond memories together and a group reunion or a new incarnation of the group is not out of the question. "One way or another, the band will always be around," Stump said. Wentz added on his blog, "There is a possibility that FOB will play again with or without me."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...