Grammy Awards Fashion 2010

Sorry if I'm a little late to the party, but here are my thoughts on the Grammy fashion:

Loved

Heidi in Pucci - how adorable is she?  Great shoes.


Second winner in a row for Lea Michele.  Love the Romona
Keveza, although it did kind of remind me of this SAG dress. 
I'm a sucker for feathers, though.


On The Fence

I thought both Keri Hilson's Dolce and Pink's ombre number were pretty, yet something was off.  Keri's dress fits like a dream (and the girl's body is bangin'), but maybe it was too...bridal?  And are those scales on Pink's dress?!  (I did happen to catch her preformance, though, and thought it was great).



Carrie's dress was cute, kind of blah,
but she looks so happy.  Good on her.


Hated

Katy, you've looked so pretty lately.  Being engaged
has agreed with you.  So why this Zac Posen of all dresses?!


There's something about Beyonce I've always loved. 
Something other than her fashion sense.
How does a girl manage to wear three dresses and still miss?
Although her nephew is beyond adorable.


I was not feeling Rhianna's Elie Saab.
At. All.


Oh, Britney...


Photos:  Vogue UK, US Weekly


Alla Prossima
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...