Never Enough, Steven & Chris and Toronto Bloggers



I figured a good way to start a Tuesday morning is with some glam polka dots, a metallic bag and a cute pooch. Not to mention a gorgeous supermodel dripping in shiny gems. {Alessandra Ambrosio photographed by Giampaolo Sgura--who shot a beautiful recent editorial for InStyle featuring Freida Pinto--for Vogue Nippon. Styled by Anna Dello Russo, natch.}

Today I'm happy to report that I'm heading to the Steven and Chris show. I was lucky enough to be invited to today's taping along with a bunch of other fab bloggers. This is my first live television taping so I'm excited to see what it's all about.


I also can't wait for the upcoming Canadian Design Bloggers Meetup being held in Toronto on November 20th. The brain child of the lovely Daniella of Dress, Design, Decor and Vitania of Verdigris Vie the duo are now graciously planning the event with the help of the Rambling Renovator. Check out the meetup site if you're interested in attending.


Don't forget to enter the Beazuness giveaway ~
hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday! xo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...