The Steven and Chris Blogger Show




Bloggers, Jenny McCarthy, Great Food and Some Awww Moments

So yesterday I got the opportunity to attend a taping of the Steven and Chris show along with an audience full of Canadian bloggers. I'd never been to a live taping before so it was a cool experience and everyone involved with the show was super nice from the myriad of friendly staffers (some even remembered to address me by name--to someone who is terrible with names this is a skill that leaves me awestruck) to the guys themselves. Steven and Chris are not only a super successful design duo and all-around brand here, but they were warm, genuine and really, really funny.


Along with answering some read design questions the show also featured the beautiful and hilarious Jenny McCarthy, who was wearing a pair of vertigo-and-envy-inducing Louboutin peep toe booties to promote her new book Love, Lust and Faking It (which I now definitely want to get my hands on), to chef Rodney Bowers preparing a pulled pork sandwich (secret ingredient: Dr. Pepper). Following the taping lunch was served and then the guys were gracious enough to spend quite a bit of time answering blogger questions in a Q and A moderated by Jamey Ordolis. I was happy to meet some wonderful bloggers, like Rebecca from The Spinsterish, but unfortunately for me matching blog to face was quite a bit harder than I'd anticipated. Overall, though, I had fun and would like to thank everyone associated with the show for a wonderful time!



 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...