Sponsor Welcome: Mikasa Dinnerware


I have a confession to make: I have a tiny obsession with dinnerware. We're talking casual dinnerware, formal dinnerware, fine china, round or square place settings--there is just something about a beautifully laid table that really speaks to me. And while I already have my fine china set and two sets of everyday casual dinnerware I figure there's always room for more. Thing is, I don't have an unlimited budget when it comes to changing up my table spreads, which is why I think companies like our new sponsor Mikasa--a reasonably priced source for plates, silverware sets, crystal, gifts and flatware sets--are just great.


Recently I fell in love with a table many of you have probably already seen--Eddie Ross and Jaithan Kochar's gorgeous Thanksgiving spread for Lonny. I was immediately drawn to the fab DIY gold accent pieces as well as the linens and, of course, the amazing fine china. I'm hardly as talented at unearthing vintage gems as Eddie and Jaithan are so, when looking for something new, I turn to companies like Mikasa instead.


I think this vintage-y Indigo Bloom dinnerware set would be a great start to creating a look inspired by the one above. What do you think?


I've also always loved Mikasa's crystal--pretty, delicate, but not so out-of-this-world expensive you have to worry if you break a few. I mean, at the kind of parties I want to go to people don't need to be concerned about dropping a super precious plate or chipping a pricey piece of stemware. After all these items are meant to be used and enjoyed. Mikasa's crystal is also perfect if you have to pick up some champagne flutes or wine glasses for the holidays (they come in red, too). Buon Appetito!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...