Bad News For Jewel


Uh, oh! This doesn't sound good. Singer/poet Jewel may be out of 'Dancing With The Stars' before it even starts on March 9th! She recently revealed in her blog that tendonitis in both knees may be the demise of her 'Dancing' career. "I guess I really over did it on the rehearsal front!" the 34-year-old singer said. Bummer - we thought it would be fun to see Jewel on 'Dancing With The Stars,' wonder what will happen to her!

"My knees have been hurting so badly that I finally broke down and talked to Ty's (her husband) knee doctor yesterday. He said I have tendonitis in my knees and that I have to start a course of medicine to try and bring the swelling down. Yuck! It's mainly my left knee, and I can't believe I hurt it so badly," she wrote.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...