Victoria Secret's Adriana Lima Ties The Knot


The hearts of single men are breaking everywhere. Perhaps, maybe even married men, too! On Monday, Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima announced on her MySpace blog that she 'secretly' wed NBA star Marko Jaric on Valentine's Day in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. When I think of the most romantic places in the world, for some reason, Wyoming doesn't make the list, but hey, when it's true love, who cares where you get hitched, right? Here's what Lima had to say:


Monday, February 23, 2009

"An IMPORTANT blog, MARRIAGE Hello!By this point, some people know about my big news! Yes, I like to keep my life personal but I did become married on Valentine Day to the love of my life. I am SO happy inside and I want to spread my love!The marriage was very small and not most friends and family could attend because it was a quick decision. Luckily, we will be having another wedding this summer that will be a bigger event!We have not decided where it will be because my family is in Brasil and Marko is from Serbia. It will be great no matter where!And finally, there are rumors of me pregnant. I just cannot say.. YET! .beijos!!!adri "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...