MTV's 'The Hills' Season 5: Coming Soon



Here we go again. 'The Hills' Season 5 is set to come back to MTV sometime in March. Check out this trailer to find out what we can expect from the show. From the looks of things, Spencer is still crazy. Heidi and Lauren may actually mend their broken friendship. Is Audrina still going to be hanging around with good ol' Justin Bobby? You'll have to tune into the show to find out!

The star of the show, Lauren Conrad, is featured on the new the April 2009 cover of Seventeen, on stands March 3. When asked how she's changed since the first season, she replied, "Honestly, it’s difficult for me remember what I was like before I had a mic taped to me. But I think I’ve become a little bit more independent and not quite as.. I don’t want to say it, but pathetic. There are episodes that I watch when I actually annoy myself. I just want to be like, get it together!"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...