Britney Re-Hires Old Assistant


Here's more proof that Britney Spear is getting back on track! Phew! Former assistant Felicia Culotta, who most recently worked for The Jonas Brothers, has returned to Team Britney, just in time for the Circus tour, which kicks off March 3rd in New Orleans. We are so close! PS. Jamie Spears (Britney's father) and Kevin Federline have both signed a document which clears the path for Britney taking her kids on the road.

"Britney has always held a special place in my heart, and over the course of the last year I have seen her work harder than she ever has in her entire life," Felicia Culotta said in a statement last night on Britney Spears' official site. "Sadly, I am really going to miss the Jonas boys, but I felt I had to be a part of this exciting time in Britney's career. I love Britney and missed her dearly."

We had heard that Britney and Felicia had a serious fallout and Britney fired Felicia when she was going through her.. crazy stage. Culotta had been Britney's assistant during the prime of her career. She knows the ropes! Good luck!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...